Kata Kata Cinta Romantis dari Novel Romeo and Juliet


Kata Kata Cinta Romantis dari novel Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet novel populer karya William Shakespeare yang banyak berisi Kata Kata Romantis tentang Cinta. Meskipun Novel ini diterbitkan sekitar 400 tahun yang lalu, namun sampai sekarang masih enak untuk dibaca dan akan selalu menjadi referensi bagi mereka yang sedang jatuh cinta. Kisah Cinta tragis Romeo and Juliet akan selalu dikenang dan disukai orang.

Romeo and Juliet juga banyak diadopsi untuk dibuat film. Tidak kurang dari puluhan film hollywood yang mengangkat Kisah Cinta Romantis Romeo nd Juliet. Jika kamu belum pernah membaca novelnya atau melihat filmnya, ini ada bebrapa Kata Kata Favorit dari Kisah Cinta Romeo and Juliet.

Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake, its everything except what it is.

When he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.

These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triump die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume.

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.

For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking and you beat love down.

Romeo:
"If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."
Juliet:
"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."
Romeo:
"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"
Juliet:
"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."
Romeo:
"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."
Juliet:
"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."
Romeo:
"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged."
Juliet:
"Then have my lips the sin that they have took."
Romeo:
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again."
Juliet:
"You kiss by the book."

Artikel Terkait Kata Cinta Romantis